Hello Peach & Palmettos Studio Customers,
I have done a great deal of training and put a lot of thought and care into making sure my studio environment is as safe and sanitized as possible for you.
Meeting and exceeding the already strict guidelines that ensure hygiene in my studio, I have instituted the following additional hygiene measures so you can rest easy knowing you’re protected when you book with me.
Wellbeing of All
I am required to wear a CDC-recommended face mask that covers the nose and mouth in a snug manner during your visit at the studio. I kindly ask that you also wear a well-fitting face mask during your visit.
- I took advanced education with the Nail Care Academy and Barbicide in Disinfectants and Sanitization to learn and implement increased safety and sanitizing procedures.
- I wash my hands frequently, and use hand sanitizer when water is not available.
- Studio chairs and equipment is wiped down and sanitized between all services.
- Prior to opening each day, the studio will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to city, county, state and federal mandates.
- Door pushes and windows will be wiped down frequently.
I ask that any customer who is feeling unwell to please notify me asap to reschedule your visit with me
Thank you in advance for your business and working with me to keep you and I safe.